Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Why Not Wednesday

Bonjour!

So Houston has AGAIN thrown a weather curve-ball. It's 80 degrees...double-you-tee-eff Space City? I'm getting annoyed at the fact that I'm having to go back and forth between warm and cold weather outfits! I'm trying to stay true to fall, but it's hard when the sun is beating down and the humidity is OOC (outta control).


Some Random Morning Occurrences:


  • I burned my mouth while sipping my daily Earl Grey in the morning...I hate that feeling. You're so excited for that first taste of morning goodness, then OUCH...no good.
  • My throat is still feeling weird. It's like my body is warning me to get sleep or else...
  • Last night, in an attempt to wind down, I watched "I'm Not There" a film that kind of chronicles the life of Bob Dylan through six different actors, it was pretty interesting. Random Sidenote: Cate Blanchett plays a young Dylan...she did an amazing job! I ended up feeling very "wound-down" but I think that may have to do with the Merlot...Hey, whatever works!
  • To The Girl Walking and Texting Today: WATCH WHERE YOU ARE WALKING...I swear, this girl was completely oblivious to the fact that she was about to walk STRAIGHT into me, and I, being the stubborn individual that I am (sometimes), stayed on my path. I was walking normally, I deserved my piece of sidewalk, reckless texter girl DID NOT. So, I let her experience the embarrassment of tripping over her ugly furry boots once she realized she almost had a head on collision with someone (me) carrying hot tea (disaster in the making...she probably would've tried to sue me for burning her...ugh people these days).
  • Tomorrow is the day. The day I have to finalize my Halloween costume. I'm not happy about it. I'd much rather go shopping for something other than what will undoubtedly wind up being a "slutty" version of some Disney princess. I love Disney, but as I've said in previous posts....I appreciate more creativity. Last minute suggestions are very much welcome!
Later today, I will be indulging you with the Tale of the Trial Skinny Jeans....this story has left me scarred...literally, just take a look at my right ankle...it will haunt me forever!


Musique Du Jour:


Forever Young- Jay-Z
You Got Yr Cherry Bomb- Spoon
Steady, As She Goes- The Raconteurs
Umbrella- Marie Digby
Montserrat- Gotan Project
African Pirates- Nightmares on Wax
Dream Machine- Mark Farina on Hotel Costes Vol.8... I like the downtempo mix
Photobooth- Death Cab for Cutie
Giving Up- Ingrid Michaelson
Flightless Bird- Iron&Wine


1 comment:

  1. What a way to start your morning...i'm sorry you burned your mouth and had an oblivious texter run you off your sidewalk. Furry boots should be outlawed :)- Lol
    Have a wonderful day hun. Thanks for stopping by my page.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love...