Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tidbits...

Morsel of Knowledge: I secretly love surveys. Which is why I'm opening the doors of my soul here for your reading pleasure.

Are you a morning or night person? Both.

Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Depends. What category do chocolate covered pretzels fall under?

Ninjas or pirates? This is a toughie. Ninjas because they're nimble and stealthy, Pirates because they're PIRATES..I mean come on!

Are you a collector of anything? Books, certain art work, prints, silver bracelets.

If you could be any animal, what would you be? Snow Leopard.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Sookie Stackhouse's ability to read minds or flying.

What is usually your first thought when you wake up? I'd love more sleep.

What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? I can't wait to be asleep.

What's your favorite color? Turquoise/varying shades of blue/aqua.

What's your favorite animal? To interact with: Dogs. To look at: dangerous ones like cheetahs.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? No, only because if I allow myself to, I'll be terrified and will lose sleep.

Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. This alone scares me plenty.

Have any bad habits? Over-shopping.

Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Over-shopping and still having "nothing to wear"

Any tattoos or piercings? Ears. No tats.

What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes, smile, sense of humor. OK that was three.

What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Honesty is the best policy.

What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Lying, and general annoying-ness

Are you mostly a clean or messy person? clean.clean.clean.

Ever been kissed in the rain? Yes.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Paris.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Today I think I'll say New Zealand.

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: No responsibility!

Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Doing whatever I want, whenever I want. (more or less)

What's your favorite song of the moment? "The Weight of Us" Sanders Bohlke

What's your favorite song of all time? wow. no way I'm going to be able to answer that. Maybe Tom Petty "Last Dance with Mary Jane", but I'm not fully committed to that answer.

What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Depends. Usually going out with friends.

What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Go to the park.

Have any hidden talents? Well, I like to keep them hidden.

What would be your dream job? Writing/styling/fashion editor/columnist/zookeeper

Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I can't watch scary movies unless I know someone strong and intimidating is going to share a bed with me for the 2 weeks following.

If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? NO idea. At bars, I frequently use "Daisie" (with an i-e of course and a thick country accent) "Candy", "Marion", and when the mood strikes..."Misty"...but that's to make people go away.

1 comment:

  1. is it just me or are those names "stripper" names???? just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love...