Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Well Hello There...

Hello worldwidewebWORLD!

Let me not introduce myself...

Why anonymity you ask? Because these stories aren't only about "me" per se, but about what happens to "me" while I'm draped in silk, satin, denim, cotton, wool, acrylic, taffeta, chiffon, lace, etc. etc. I think people's sense of style says a lot...obviously. We've heard this before, I'm not pretending to be a fashion philosopher, but let's face it, clothes tell stories both on and off the hanger. Not only do clothes say a little something about the person wearing them (like the human I saw this morning sporting a ginormous "Hello Kitty" getup at the ripe age of..oh say THIRTY FIVE), but each piece has certainly seen some sort of action to speak of.

Take my "trial" skinny jeans for example, you'll hear more about them later, but they are chock full of scintillating tales which you will soon come to know. I've decided to share with you, my dear readers, the stories of my wardrobe, how they happened, and in some tragic cases, the article of clothing may have been laid to rest, so brace yourself for laughs, cries (ok not really, but kind of), and the hilarity that my wardrobe has to offer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love...