I've been super busy
drinking, partying, sunning, WORKING REALLY HARD, the past few days, so I've just got to give you some morsels...I'll be back in full hurricane force this week!
- I created a new cocktail with one of my fave bartenders this weekend. I told him I wanted something that tasted like a chocolate-y candy bar in my mouth (that's what she said) so he mixed equal parts (by equal parts I mean LOTS) Kahlua, Amaretto, and then a splash of soda. DELISH. I drank two. Then I switched to beer because I had already had champers, then I had a guh-rrrreat night. The end. I named it the "candy bar". Creativity at its best....except not really.
- My PIC (partner in crime) told me something that made me almost kinda pee in my pants. We were discussing this recent troll in my life (troll=douche bag) and she said "you know what?! He's totes a one trick pony"....basically "one trick pony" is now my favorite insult. evah.
- It's GORGEOUS in Houston. SO I've been outside as much as possible, and I'm now a few shades darker! Inner Chihuahua is REEEEE-JOICING.
- I will be posting pics this week of my outfit from my big day Friday.
- Pauly D from the Jersey Shore was in Houston this weekend. I KNOW that "At Least I'm Skinny"(pls. blog more about Jabroni-ness..The suspense is KILLING me) is SUPER jeal. But I didn't see him. But we shared the same city oxygen or something like that...
- Fate/Destiny is a cray cray thing. Ask Carissa. I told her all about my weird coincidence this weekend. Things fall into place. Always. Don't tempt fate. Basically.
- I'm severely addicted to Friday Night Lights. I even had a dream about me and Tim Riggins. I'll spare you the deets.
- TODAY. I LAID OUT IN THE SUN. In a bathing suit. With beer(s). And music. HEAVEN.ON.EARTH. Once again, inner chihuahua NIRVANA.