Friends and Lovahs, Lovahs and Friends,
I'm going to apologize in advance for bad blogger behavior (BBB). I've had a cray-cray week, and I'm trying to get my life together before this weekend. I know you're thinking, "But Jules Bears, what's going on this weekend that's so important you have to be a sucky blogger?" Well friends.......I'M GOING TO EFFING MARDI GRAS. I know...contain yo-selves. I can hardly believe it either. In fact, I don't really believe it, but it's happening apparently. I've NEVER been to Mardi Gras, and of course I am lucky enough to go the year the Saints (Who Dat!?) win the big game....I feel like a lucky little kitten. (yeah I don't know what a lucky little kitten has to do with this...bear with me). So, before I'm absent from the blogosphere, let me tell you some thangs:
Not no, but HELL NO.
- thank you all so much for commenting on my shistey date post. It was miserable, but looking back and laughing is always the best part. PLUS I firmly believe in "If you wanna see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain".
- I will NOT be flashing anyone for beads. I srsly don't care enough to expose myself to randoms, especially because I'm going to be a celebrity and I don't need people digging that shit up from my past.
- I'm allergic to rum, so therefore I'm allergic to "hurricanes" and "hand grenades" and I'd like to REMEMBER my weekend thank you very much.
- I'm secretly nervous I'm going to get lost and abducted and initiated into some weird circus cult. For realz.
- Any Mardi-Gras advice would be more than welcome!!! Y'all are the best EVAH!
- Double You Tea Eff Wednesdays will be back in FULL SWING next week.