Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Thoughts...

Bonjour Bloggies!


I hope you all had a safe and perfect Halloween! Mine was quite the eventful weekend, I went to  some fun soirees and explained my costume approximately 4598986987479834120398 times! The explaining was mostly to males, since I don't think they watch BRAVO often, but of course guys with girlfriends knew who I was...here are some interesting quotes from people who aren't cool enough to watch BRAVO...


"OMG, I love your costume!"
"Haha, thanks, I love Rachel Zoe.."
"Oh...I thought you were just supposed to be like really rich or something..."


"Hey J.Lo!!"
"(no words from me...only an EVIL glare in their direction"



"Ohmygod, which Olsen Twin are you!?"
"(again, no words...only an evil stare)"


So, my friends, overall, Halloween was a great success, here is a picture of my costume for your entertainment...



You can't see the shoes, but they were fantastically platformed and black suede.


Fall seems to be sticking in Houston, so I'm elated because now I don't have to worry about flip-flopping my clothes on a daily basis from hot to cold! Later today, I will be adding a delicious Tale from the Hanger because, let's face it, it's been awhile!


Musique Du Jour: 


One of Those Days- Joshua Radin
Bright Neon Payphone- Cut Copy
Fireworks- The Whitest Boy Alive
Polar Opposites- Modest Mouse
One Sweet Love- Sarah Bareilles
Ladies of Cambridge- Vampire Weekend
Unlike Me- Kate Havnevik
Snail- Smashing Pumpkins
Pedestal- Portishead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love...