The title is supposed to remind you of 'Tis the Season to be Jolly.....or not....whatevs, I just thought I'd try to put you in a cheery mood!
I was supposed to road trip today to Dallas and Austin, but I slept through my alarm and now it's too late...I'm so mad at myself. But I guess my body needed the rest, so now I'm less afraid of contracting the swine flu since my immune system is stronger due to more sleep....at least that's the way I'm thinking (it helps me sleep at night to justify these things to myself...don't bust my bubble)
I went "window-shopping" yesterday because I'm trying to practice self control, and I found about 274893 things that I decided would be necessary in order to complete my wardrobe (note: "completing" my wardrobe will never ever happen..it's a lie I often tell myself). Which reminds me of last Christmas. For some reason, I get really into Christmas shopping and feel the need to shower everyone I know with gifts. Last year, I went a little overboard and distinctly remember some salesgirl trying to con me into adding more items to my purchase and I told her "haha, if I buy anything else, my credit card will literally combust"...she thought I was being funny, I was being dead serious.
So, I've decided to share with you some more items on my wish list, once again, these are part of a "wish" list, so don't go running to conclusions that I'm a spoiled brat...I can't help having good taste people! ;)
Actually, I'll take any of these items any day, not just for Christmas!
- A romantic getaway either, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, or here! (Seriously, I'll go to any one of those, I'm not THAT difficult)
- THIS delicious Burberry silk robe...I will forever be adding robes to my collection, there will never be enough robes in this world for me.
- THIS Marc Jacobs tote, because of my deep love and appreciation for all that is animal print.
- THIS gorgeous black TIBI dress. Love the beaded embellishments!
- THIS ridiculously amazing Rachel Gilbert gown...now I just need somewhere to wear it!
- THIS stunning Herve Leger...hell I'll take THIS one too...because who doesn't need some Herve in their life?
- To satisfy my constant craving for sleepwear...THIS
- And either one of these delightful baubles to spruce up my collection...why is Kenneth Jay Lane such a genius?? See here, here, here, and here!
So, now that I've satisfied my Christmas List cravings, I have to move on to the fact that it's not even Thanksgiving and I still have to tackle final papers for grad school...misery.
In other brief news, I actually went for the navy blue nails! I chose "russian navy" by OPI and must say that after staring at my nails in horror the first two hours, I've actually come to like it!
my nails are nowhere near that long, so I think it looks better. Oh, and I don't often wear fur hats, just coats!
Happy Friday Mes Amis! May you find many fashionable finds and have more shopping self control than I have!